FREEDOM BOOKING AND STAY REGULATIONS
1. The day lasts from 14.00 to 11.00 (the time of arrival can be agreed in advance
The stay begins on the day of renting. We wait for guests at any time. The room or bed, once vacated, are put at the disposition of the guest as early as possible, taking into account the fact the time necessary to prepare it after it has been vacated by the previous guest, who should leave the room by 12.00 at the latest.
The day finishes at 11.00, and before this time the room should be vacated and the key given back to Reception. You should let Reception know of your departure, even if you do not have to give back the key.
If the guest does not indicate how long they will stay (in a dorm bed or a private room), it is assumed that they are staying for one night.
If a guest wishes to extend the stay indicated in their reservation or on arrival, they must let the reception know before 10.00 on the final day of their stay. We will try to allow guests to extend their stay, depending on whether there are free spaces or not.
2.If the room or dorm bed is not vacated before 12.00, and the room or bed has been reserved for the next night by another person, service has the right to enter the room without the presence of the guest, pack up their possessions and take them to the luggage storage cupboard.
3. Linen and towels are included in the room. The bedlinen is already on the bed when you arrive, however towels must be collected at Reception after paying a deposit of 10 PLN. The deposit is returned once the guest returns their undamaged towel to Reception.
4. Rooms are rented after the presentation of a valid ID card or Passport, or paid for in advance.
5. In dormitories beds are rented, so guests must be prepared to share their dorm room with other people unknown to them, of either sex. Dorm room beds are only to be used by one person.
5. Hostel quiet hours are from 22.00 to 07.00, and the calm of the establishment is to be respected during this time. During this time, no unregistered people are allowed in the hostel.
6. The behaviour of guests or other people should not disturb the peace of other guests. Managament has the right to eject individuals who do not respect this rule, even in the middle of their stay.
7. In conformity with the fire regulations, it is not permitted to use electric heaters, clothers irons, or any similar apparatus not rented from the hostel.
8. Smoking is not permitted in our establishment. People who do not respect this ban will be fined up to 200 PLN.
9. Pets are not allowed except with the prior agreement of the management.
10. We don't booking people are travelling with pets.
11. Guests are materially responsible for all damage or destruction caused in the establishment
12. Any problems with the room must be made known to Reception on the day of arrival. Failure to do so means that this defect wil be considered the responsibility of the guest.
13. We decline all responsibility for valuable items left in the rooms
14. Items left in the room after departure will be held for three months
15. Please keep the hostel calm and clean, including the dorm rooms and communal areas. We need our guests to be clean and tidy, as we clean once a day in the afternoon and not all the time. We especially ask people to be considerate in the kitchens and bathrooms, as they are shared
16. Food and drink is not allowed in the dorm rooms, or anywhere beside the kitchen area.
17. Loss of the key, or any behaviour requiring the intervention of staff during the night will be punished by a fine of 20 to 100 PLN.
18. Deposits for room reservations are not returned
19. 48 hours or more notice is required to cancel a reservation
20 We reserve the right to cancel a reservation or eject during their stay any guest who breaks these regulations, or who breaks the rules of common living. The balance for the stay is not returned in this case.
21. We are not responsible for accidents and their consequences outside our control
FREEDOM BACKPAKERS declares, that we do not offer full hotel services
FREEDOM BACKPAKERS is declares that it is obliged to provide the following services for customers:
1) Accommodation/Rent of sleeping places
2) Selling of food and drink
3) Selling of internet access